Thursday, January 23, 2014

Lather, rinse, repeat?

The manufacturers of this soap felt the need to include these helpful directions:
In case you can't see the picture, it says:
Directions:
Use to wash hands as you would use any hand soap
I honestly do not understand this at all. Who in the world are these instructions written for? Do they really think there is someone out there, who, upon purchasing the soap, realizes "Wow, I've never used this particular brand of soap before. I wonder if there are any special instructions for using this particular soap?" And, if someone really is looking for written instructions on how to use a hand soap, this won't even help!

But this made me curious: Is this the standard instruction on all hand soaps? Readers, let me know in the comments what your soap says.

1 comment:

  1. mine says "use as you would Aloe Vera soap" ... uh oh!

    ReplyDelete